- London, England, Großbritannien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Durlston Partners
- 23 Mär 19
Java Developer - Successful Fintech Start-up You're a talented Java Developer who loves solving problems and continuously learning.
This is a fast-paced environment with lots of moving pieces and for you, this is a big part of the role's appeal. You'll lead by example, working collaboratively with stakeholders both within as well as outside the business. You've had some great practical experience in Java, a strong computer science background and are a passionate technologist.
Our client, a very well-funded Fintech startup based in Shoreditch is looking to scale their company over the next year and are looking for a Java developer just like you to help them do just that. You will be part of a team building a cutting-edge cloud-based product. You will get to use the latest technologies to build a first of its kind serverless risk analytics platform in AWS with Java, Kotlin, Angular 5, AWS Lambda, Terraform & various other serverless technologies.
- Solid knowledge and experience with Java
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals
- Motivated to work in a startup environment and build a business
- Excellent problem-solving skills with attention to detail
- Fast-growing start-up environment with opportunities for career growth
- Competitive salary continuously reviewed with significant stock options
- Choose your own equipment - Macs, PCs, accessories
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Working alongside leading Java influencers
- Strong open-source ethos where everything revolves around technology
- Exposure to multiple Hedge Funds
If this is the kind of role you're looking for then please submit a CV