An interesting and challenging role of a junior to mid-level Java developer in Derivatives Trade management IT team requiring analysis, development, automated testing and deployment of new and existing trade capture and processing services that automate the operational processes of the Derivatives trading desks and enable Front Office to sell products to clients and Middle Office to operate the business with minimal human touch. You Offer
- You possess strong analytical skills and a problem solving mindset
- You have strong programming skills using Core Java with in-depth knowledge of common APIs and data structures like Collections, Maps, lists, Sets etc.
- You have deep understanding of the latest features added in Java 8 (eg streams)
- You have deep knowledge of Spring Framework and Spring boot in particular.
- You have strong SQL query language skills
- Deep understanding of commonly used programming tools like Eclipse/ Intellij, Database tools like PL-SQL Developer.
- Familiarity with writing unit tests in Java using Junit and at least 1 automated regression testing framework
- You are familiar with Web servers like Apache Tomcat/ Jetty and Application Servers like WebLogic.
- You are highly motivated and have good communication and interpersonal skills
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.