Java Developer – Risk & Margining Technology
- to £90,000 base
- London, England, Großbritannien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Digital Capital Markets Limited
- 19 Nov 18
Cross Asset Risk & Margining team is looking to hire an experienced Java Developer
This Investment Bank is currently looking to hire a Java Developer. You will work within cross asset Risk & Margining, so will cover products including Rates, Credit, ETD, PB and Equity Derivatives.
You will be working on the build of a large scale margining platform across all the businesses.
The successful individual must have:
– modern development tools and systems (ideally Git, Maven, JIRA, TeamCity, Nexus), and web services (RESTful and SOAP)
– strong knowledge of core Java ( 7 & 8)
- experience of using J2EE and EJB. There will be some work on legacy systems which require upgrading to newer technology
- hands on experience with Tomcat, WebSphere based applications (version 8.5)
- any knowledge of Spring/Spring boot
– good communication and team collaboration skills.
You will have experience of at least one of the following business areas – Exchange Traded Derivatives, Prime Brokerage, Equity Derivatives, Rates and Credit.
Any knowledge of working on Margining or Risk platforms (front office risk, Market risk or Counterparty risk) would be useful. It is imperative that you feel comfortable working with multiple business users building complex calculators.