Our client, a global investment management and technology provider - with almost $10 trillion of assets under management are currently looking for a Java Developer to join their Sustainability Portfolio Management team to work on their latest ESG projects
- You participate in a scaled agile team - sprint grooming, product increments, retrospectives, demos, and actively share knowledge across a global team.
- You write high-quality code across the full-stack.
- You review pull requests and give feedback to help the team grow.
- Grow yourself: be better every single day, we are always learning.
- You speak up when identifying issues and roadblocks.
- 5+ years hands-on experience in Java.
- Experience with climate and ESG related products or financial software.
- An eye for quality with an emphasis on test driven development.
- Experience in gRPC, Protobuff and Swagger.
- Full-stack / DevOps experience.
- Basic understanding of cloud technology such as K8s, docker and file storage
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or engineering preferred.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and communication skills