- £100k - £130k + Strong Bonus
- London, England, Großbritannien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Mondrian Alpha Recruitment Solutions
- 15 Feb 18
Junior CFO - (Multi-Strategy Hedge Fund - Team Build Out)
Standort: London, England, Großbritannien
Gehalt: £100k - £130k + Strong Bonus
A high performing hedge fund is looking to internalise and build a finance function starting with the future CFO of the business.
The firm has multiple funds operating different strategies that have all over the past 2 years had excellent performance. They have a strong infrastructure including operations, compliance, legal and risk but they currently outsource all of their finance needs.
With future expansion planned and a strong increase in AuM over the next 12 months they are looking for a strong finance leader to lead the process of bringing the finance function in-house.
You will be expected to:
- Create a shadow fund accounting process to oversee the work of administrators;
- You will have headcount to internalise the financial reporting, modelling, reg reporting, management/statutory reporting from the current shared service
- Work strategically with the CEO on initiatives including fund launches, fee and compensation structures, tax structuring
- You will also be expected to assist the CEO with modelling on deals and trades
This role will is suitable for an experienced Fund Accountant/Controller who is looking to make the step up to a Director level position. You will build out finance for the firm before assuming the CFO mantle over a 12-24 month period. Corporate accounting/reporting is not a pre-requisite although could be beneficial.
It's an exciting time to join the firm as they continue to grow creating an opportunity to prove yourself and a pathway to CFO.
- Strong academic profile (2.1 degree or above)
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Hedge Fund experience (Fund Accounting/NAV)
- Excellent communicator
- Ability to work autonomously and lead when required