- London, England, Großbritannien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Credit Suisse -
- 18 Jan 19
Junior Front End Angular Developer # 121380
Banking today is a technology business, where digital ingenuity creates competitive advantage. At Credit Suisse, we are committed to delivering extraordinary technology innovation that enables our clients to reach their goals. CS's technology team is a critical commercial differentiator, creating products and services that enable the flow of financial information across the globe. We handle big challenges and create new products, using the latest technology to drive value for our business. We strive to provide applications that are robust, reliable and secure while continuously adapting to meet the evolving needs of clients both internally and externally. Our future depends on identifying and hiring the best people technologists in the financial world and bringing them together to serve our clients' needs. We offer an exemplary culture and a great working environment that nurtures collaboration and partnership; rewards excellence and encourages entrepreneurialism.
This role provides the opportunity to be engaged in the design & technical delivery of a new strategic CRM dashboard and PDF reporting solution over the next 24 months. This new application uses the latest web technologies to satisfy the high expectations in terms of responsiveness and volume of data.
The long term strategic solution will be to integrate the application into the Investment Bank's Global Credit Risk systems, consisting already of a number of high-profile global web applications, with a user base running to several thousands. Once the application is in production, in addition to the ongoing significant development work, you will assist with support queries and investigations.
The team is presently split across London and Poland, however involves working with people globally.
- Under the guidance of a Development Team Leader, work directly with allocated Project Managers, Business Analysts and external IT and business teams to implement change requests and new features.
- Be involved in daily catch-ups, review code, maintain standards and performance across stream and assist to evolve the development practices and processes.
- Take responsibility to ensure delivered functionality is fully dev tested against acceptance criteria for each work item before scheduled demonstrations.
- In your work be consistent with strategy and technical roadmap.
- Design and implement new front-end functionalities using latest technologies such as Typescript, Angular 5, ngrx, HTML5, Sass, Karma+Jasmine, AngularJS (1.6 written in Typescript, component architecture) and others.
- For individuals with Java experience some work with Java 8 and Spring Framework will be included.
- Participate in design of new infrastructure components and frameworks to support the Dashboards & PDF Reporting elements as required.
- Take ownership and responsibility for changes that go through multiple tiers from the browser through to the back-end and databases by collaborating with other developers.
- Utilize standards, architectures, and processes to ensure that all code and development practices conform to company guidelines and industry best practice.
- Participate in all aspects of the project lifecycle, following stringent rules and procedures for testing and promoting code in compliance with company change control processes.
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
This position requires:
- Good attention to detail.
- You will have attested experience of delivering business value, collaborating with business partners and Business Analysts to improve the functional delivery and User Experience (for UIs).
- Experience working in Agile environment in small functional teams, with exposure to all phases of the systems development lifecycle.
- Basic understanding of standard change control policies and procedures and experience working in an IT environment with rigorous change control procedures.
- Fluent English both written and spoken. Excellent organizational, problem solving, skills.
- Experience with developing and working with RESTful APIs will be advantageous.
- Experience with the latest Java technologies (e.g. Java 8, Spring 4, Hazelcast, Hibernate) with understanding of the JVM internal operating model will be advantageous.
- Experience with Automated Testing Tools. (Jasmine, Selenium, JUnit, Cucumber, etc.).
- Experience with high performance and high data volume applications.
- Good experience with unit and integration testing (Java and Web).
- Experience of working in a continuous integration environment.
- Any credit risk experience gained working within an IT department.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
For more information visit Technology Careers .
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.