Emagine is a global professional services consultancy and solutions firm. Our London & Paris offices specialise in driving innovation of technology and business for the banking and financial services sector. We're looking for Project Management Officers (PMO) who will support the execution of transformation and change projects for our clients, who are predominately within the financial services sector. As we're responsive to client demands, your role will be varied and challenging, providing you with an opportunity to work with a wide variety of high profile clients across the investment banking domain.
The responsibilities of each role will vary depending on client needs but will likely include
- Development and maintenance of project plans
- Preparation of project reports including status reports, RAID logs and project dashboards, tracking and analysis of budgetary information across the full project portfolio
- Production of presentations for senior management
- Supporting the project management team with ad hoc requirements
- Identifying risks, issues and discrepancies and taking action accordingly
Key Skills and Experience:
To succeed in this role you will need;
- 2/3 years in a PMO role
- Experience of working in Financial services domain
- Strong attention to detail: project timelines, risk assessments, stakeholder management and a clear, confident communication style
- Ability to communicate across multiple workstreams and identify inter-dependencies, risks and issues
- Able to challenge members of the project team to make sure reporting is accurate, and individuals are accountable for their commitments
- Experienced in MS Office applications and Microsoft Project Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Conversant in both waterfall and agile methodologies
- Experience working in fast-paced and demanding environment
- Pragmatic approach to delivery and can-do attitude
If you can answer yes to most of these questions do not hesitate and apply to this opportunity.
"emagine is an equal opportunity employer, and employment practices are based strictly on merit. It is the policy of the Company to give equal opportunity in employment regardless of sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, age, disability, gender reassignment, pregnancy and maternity, religion or ethnic origin"