Junior P ython Developer Tasks
- Development/configuration of new systems and Python-based applications on the basis of detailed specifications
- Assist in designing, coding and debugging of applications using Python
- Understanding technical design specifications and translating them into implementation details
- Supporting the general delivery process on projects, helping the customer with on-site support activities
- Understanding and analysing a client's organisation/operation and requirements in order to produce recommendations, technical design documents and time/cost estimates
- Working to Agile methodologies as an active member of a Scrum team
- Extensive training opportunities are available to all of our consultants, with detailed learning paths to guide you along the way.
- Structured career progression, at Reply we encourage career growth and we will give you the tools and guidance to achieve subject matter expertise and management capabilities.
- Diverse and vibrant work environment - you will be surrounded by peers who share your passion about data and technology.
- Opportunities to get involved in Hackathons, Code Challenges or Labcamps.
- Your education doesn't need to stop here! Reply prides itself on continuously exploring emerging technologies.
- Opportunity to work on projects with some of the world's leading brands.
- A minimum Bachelor's degree (2.1 or higher) is required in IT, Computer Science, or in a Technology-related field
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
- Strong interest in Data Science and Big Data Engineering as well as in cloud-based solutions
- Flexible regarding local and international travelling as well as working across different projects
- Initial Python experience or strong focus on Python during studies
Reply is a leading IT Consulting company, specialised in the creation and implementation of solutions based on new communication channels and digital media. Through its network of specialist companies, Reply supports some of Europe's leading industrial groups in Telco & Media, Industry & Services, Banks & Insurance, and Public Administration to define and develop business models, suited to the new paradigms of Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Cloud Computing, Digital Communication, Internet of Things, Mobile and Social Networking.