Junior Servicing AssistantOverview
The Servicing team plays a crucial role in all post completion activity. Working particularly with colleagues in Finance, Sales and Credit, the priority is to maintain excellent relationships with customers and advisors following completion of their loan through to redemption to ensure that we maintain our award-winning service levels, even as we continue to grow. It's an exciting time of opportunity and change in Servicing, as we strive to improve not just what we do, but how we do it. Everyone in the team needs to embrace technology as we work towards becoming fully digitised.
- Monitoring the central inbox and dealing with incoming emails
- Preparing letters to be sent to clients
- Dealing with statement requests
- Answering queries from clients and brokers, providing a high level of customer service when answering telephone calls and answering emails
- Monitoring transactions through the bank accounts and updating relevant parties
- Supporting the team with all general housekeeping and additional support as necessary
What you'll need to be successful:
- Able to work within a fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritise tasks
- Strong and flexible work ethic
- Exceptional and high quality interpersonal skills for this outgoing team
- Confident with technology, with relevant IT knowledge (esp. Microsoft Office)
- Strong time management skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Ideally some previous administrative, operations or support experience
Our values and DNA
At Octopus we don't just focus on what we do but also how we do it. Everyone to shares our values of being
straightforward, helpful and bold. And while these are the principles that guide us as an organisation, our DNA
goes even further, by revealing our inner strengths:
- We are loyal: we fully buy-in to the company's vision and believe in everything that Octopus stands for.
- We are respectful: we live and breathe the Octopus values of being helpful, straightforward and bold.
- We are resilient: we have an inner strength that means we never give in.
- We are intellectually curious: we seek to understand how the world works and we're always learning, adapting and improving.
- We understand who our customers are: and because we know them really well, we always give them our very best.
Octopus has built an exciting and inclusive high-performance culture where employees feel empowered. This means we welcome discussions around flexible working hours. We also understand the value of diversity, and we have a team dedicated to promoting gender, ethnic, socio-economic, LGBT and disability equality, to make sure we back up our words with actions. All Octopus employees are given the opportunity to develop new skills, aim higher and accelerate their careers.