Junior Talent Acquisition Specialist
- London, England, Großbritannien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- MThree Consulting
- 14 Jan 19
MThree Consulting provide high quality, cost effective and client focused IT and Financial Markets consultancy services worldwide.
MThree Consulting provide high quality, cost effective and client focused IT and Financial Markets consultancy services worldwide. Since being formed in 2010 we have experienced rapid growth, becoming recognized as an important partner to our expanding client base. We believe in creating strong relationships that are built on quality of service, transparency and fulfilling our promises.
The Alumni Talent Acquisition Team is responsible for the sourcing, screening, recruitment, selection, learning & development, and on-boarding of junior talent into the Alumni Programme (MThree's junior talent programme).
This role will report directly in to the Talent Acquisition Team Lead, and Head of Alumni Talent and will also require facilitation with other delivery team members and front office teams across the business.
The Alumni Programme is a successful, 24 month graduate programme designed to provide an alternative avenue for MThree Consulting's client-base to hire and develop junior talent. It also represents a fantastic opportunity for graduates to receive specialist training before working onsite with such organisations as major Investment Banks, and leading technology companies.
What You'll Do
- Manage full recruitment process to meet MThree Consulting's various staffing goals across the IT industry and within the financial sector.
- Work closely with the team lead and front-office staff to build an understanding of MThree Consulting's services and offering.
- Conduct thorough phone and face to face interviews to determine candidates' qualifications against role requirements.
- Communicate role duties and responsibilities, compensation, work schedules, work environment and other organizational information to candidates.
- Develop and implement strategic initiatives for recruiting diverse talent in a multi-site organization.
- Support MThree's On-Campus recruitment campaign by attending events, networking with students and organisations to ensure strong campus presence.
What You'll Need
- Bachelors degree
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A high level of organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work autonomously, and as part of a team
- A desire to learn and develop your understanding of key areas within MThree Consulting's business, (e.g. Technology, Investment Banking, Aviation)
- High energy and enthusiasm.
What You'll Learn
- You'll be trained on the end to end recruitment lifecycle, including becoming an expert at understanding requirements, and successfully screening and closing candidates.
- You will build a strong knowledge of key areas within MThree's business, including Technology and Investment Banking, through both classroom training, and day to day access to subject matter experts in the office.
- You will learn how to form valuable relationships with senior stakeholders within the business, delivering a service that meets their needs and expectations.
- You will learn to work in a fast-paced, target-driven, front-office environment.
What You'll Receive
- A highly competitive salary and commission structure that truly rewards hard work and effort.
- A flexible benefits package including gym membership.
- Access to market-leading training, and ongoing pastoral care and support from MThree Consulting's expert staff.
- Invaluable industry experience and the opportunity to start a career in a desirable and competitive industry.