This is an exciting opportunity, you will be responsible to drive change. You will influence, bring in new ideas & views to lead and drive initiatives for change within the Financial Crime space, from initial introduction of concepts with stakeholders to full deployment within a production environment. • Act as a liaison point for issues, change requests, enhancement or development related to applications, process and/or data. • Management of IT pipeline, and ensuring requirements gathering and user acceptance testing are coordinated and completed on schedulemat
- This would be ideal for a PM who has a change background, experience in the KYC world, customer onboarding and depth of the udnerstanding is essential.
- This Manager will drive initiatives across the financial crime team, including project planning, stakeholder engagement, procedural, technology updates and the production of business requirements documents.
- To ensure any change proposed receives a full assessment and consultation to ensure uniformity of process and procedures across EMEA, and the resulting output continues to meet any local regulatory requirements. Any local deviations allowed are to be kept to a minimum and only be authorised where there is a clear legal / regulatory basis for their inclusion.
- Ensure that any change, is fully assessed and socialised, ensuring that impacts to downstream system, processes or other sections / departments are understood and communicated.
- Full training on revised system, process and procedures are to be ensured before any change initiative is moved to the production environment.
- Proactively interact with to understand AML / KYC pipeline growth and business development strategies, to assess resource allocation and/or procedural impacts and changes required.
- Examine results from Audit / CMP reviews and review if any changes to systems, procedures or process would assist in mitigating the problems noted in the future, including the development of training plans to the affected staff
Key is to provide
- Definition of a realistic project plan, and monitor project progress against the plan.
- Gather and document system development requirements through internal feedback, use cases and workflow analysis
- Successful manage change across the group, ensuring full stakeholder consultation, procedural updates, and training to affected staff.
- Understand and identify risks, working with stakeholders to implement mitigating or compensating controls within the existing team
- Experience in change management within a financial services environment.
- Ability to communicate with all areas of the firm and work with both technical and non-technical people across geographical regions to effect change.
- Excellent Financial Crime operational experience, especially with the KYC/ AML areas’
- Exposure to techniques in relation to process improvement such as Six Sigma or similar programmes