KYC Refresh Consultant
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description Main function of the job:
The EMEA COO Office has responsibility for supporting the business in the facilitation of key governance and control activities across multiple Wells Fargo legal entities in the region. The EMEA COO Office is a key stakeholder in many of the significant change and regulatory programme in the region. Reverse Audit and Enterprise Information Security Requests
Wells Fargo's Lines of businesses operating in EMEA receive request for information from third parties (e.g. clients, service providers) ranging from high-level questionnaires to full due diligence reviews on Wells Fargo & Company or one of its affiliates. These third party information requests, collectively referred to as 'Reverse Audits', require that a centralized governance process exists to ensure that the flow of information is effectively managed and that all corporate approvals are obtained before any information is disseminated outside of the Bank.
The role holder will have an excellent opportunity for development across a range of activities and senior stakeholder engagement in EMEA and with the US and support the EMEA COO Governance team in the facilitation of key control activities across multiple Wells Fargo legal entities in EMEA. These will include:
- Ensuring a consistent framework exists in EMEA to manage client information requests
- Processing all client information requests within the agreed time scales set out in the SLA
- Maintaining the central repository of information that can be shared with third parties
- Working with the Enterprise Information Security Team to maintain the corporate process on information Security questionnaires
(Note: In addition to these functions team members are required to carry out other duties as may reasonably be required)
Market Skills and Certifications Responsibilities: Reverse Audit Information Requests
Enterprise Information Security (EIS) Process
- Undertaking a review of the information request questionnaire to establish if it falls within the scope of the Reverse Audit process.
- Understanding client enhanced due diligence requirements that can be used to complete the information request.
- Understanding the life cycle of the enhanced due diligence reports from client onboarding to report submission.
- Sourcing required information from different functions within the Bank
- Coordinate the completion of the reverse audit request with other stakeholders i.e. lines of business, SMEs and Enterprise Information Security Team as required.
- Building effective stakeholder relationships
- Manage the EIS reverse audit process in EMEA.
- Obtain required Information Security Non-Disclosure Agreements from clients where required.
- Acknowledge, consult and gain approval for all information security questionnaires.
- Work alongside the Enterprise Security Team to review and obtain approval for information requested to be shared with the third party.
- Ensure that all third party information requests are sent securely.
- Maintain the EIS policyworks database.
- Degree level education preferred.
- Relevant experience in a risk and control environment
- Previous experience working within a client onboarding/Compliance/ Financial Crime/Sanctions reviews.
- Self-starter and ability to take responsibility for own tasks and proactively looks for opportunities to increase responsibility.
- Problem solving, attention to detail and good judgement
- Demonstrates the ability to identify and analyse situations through gathering relevant information to understand root cause
- Building and maintaining stakeholder relationships
- Ensures tasks are always completed accurately
- Demonstrated organizational, time and project management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with an ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Excellent Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel skills and proficiency in data mining and summarizing and presenting themes and results in a meaningful format.
- Commitment to work independently in a fast changing environment with demanding timelines.
- Unquestionable ethics and integrity
- Knowledge and background of commodities, FX and Securities
- Experience in dealing with front and middle office staff
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.