Lead End User Engineer
- up to £75,000 plus bonus
- London, England, Großbritannien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Radley James
- 15 Mär 19
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a global financial institution here in London!
Successful candidate will provide administration and technical support for all end-user software, connectivity and hardware. You will act as a lead Engineer within the team who will support a few junior engineers and have the ability to be entrepreneurial.
You will also resolve any technical problems, escalate issues, be involved in the company's trading environment and deploy, manage and document a wide range of devices and applications. There will also be an opportunity to interact independently with end users and meeting all assigned user support and IT project commitments.
For this role you need to have a Bachelor's degree and ideally come from banking/finance/hedge fund industry.
- Familiar with finance applications like Bloomberg
- Knowledge on LAN technologies, TCP/IP protocol
- Interacted with internal customers and shown key client service concepts
- Good understanding of Microsoft Windows operating systems
- Knowledge of Workstation connectivity solutions including wireless networking
- PowerShell experience
- Active Directory
If you think you have the relevant experience to join a global finance house then get in touch with me!