Lead Manager, Performance & Analysis - EMEA
- London, England, Großbritannien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- T. Rowe Price International
- 15 Dez 18
The Lead Manager, Performance & Analysis will manage and lead the calculation, reporting and distribution efforts of performance information in alignment with the overall Investment Operations business strategy and ISP, in order to provide exceptional service and meet internal and external requests timely and accurately.
The Lead Manager, Performance & Analysis will manage and lead the calculation, reporting and distribution efforts of performance information in alignment with the overall Investment Operations business strategy and ISP, in order to provide exceptional service and meet internal and external requests timely and accurately. The incumbent will build an innovative, customer focused philosophy and create service and quality standards in order to proactively seek process and operational improvements. The position is also responsible for training, mentoring and talent development of the team, managers and supervisors. The Lead Manager will work with the Group Manager to develop strategy, lead organizational transformation, grow our service globally, and build/maintain stakeholder relationships.
- Responsible for building relationships and partnering with key stakeholders across the firm (Investments, Investment Operations, Luxembourg Management Company, USI, GIS, RPS, Marketing, GCIR, and peers), in order to understand both current and long term performance data needs, set strategy, build consensus, establish priorities, set expectations, seek feedback and exercise influence and expertise to evaluate concerns and lead appropriate actions or strategies for addressing these concerns.
- Provide leadership and management direction for the data and reporting group supervisory team and other associates within the Performance & Analysis department.
- Oversee recruiting efforts, develop competencies and metrics in alignment with overall department and IO business strategy, and negotiate group resources within the data reporting area to support requests, provide world class service and meet internal and external requests timely and accurately.
- Continually strive to develop a global, industry and client-focused perspective and to build long term, global capabilities in order to provide a consistent and efficient methodology for fulfilling performance data and reporting customer requests.
- Strive to optimize team productivity and ensure all data is pulled, calculated, derived accurately and timely and in accordance with customer demands.
- Focus on building a customer focused environment including formalizing employee training and on-boarding programs and increasing knowledge within team.
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES / SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS
- College degree and 4 years of related work experience, or
- Associate degree and 6 years related work experience, or
- High School diploma/equivalent and 8 years related work experience
- Capable of managing a function efficiently and to high quality standards
- Strong relationship management skills
- Proven leadership experience
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Deadline driven and detail oriented
- Superior negotiation skills
- Proven ability to work well with all levels of management
- Project and process management ability
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business Administration or Accounting
- 5 or more years of demonstrated industry knowledge and experience
- 3-5 years of supervisory experience
T. Rowe Price (NASDAQ: TROW) is an independent investment management firm helping institutional and individual investors worldwide reach their long-term goals. Managing $1.01 trillion in assets under management (as of March 2018) - and offices in 16 countries worldwide, the firm's sole focus is investment management and related services.
Headquartered from Baltimore, T. Rowe Price employs over 6,000 associates worldwide, including over 400 investment professionals. We are committed to attracting, developing and retaining talented and diverse employees that help us create value for our clients.
For more information about the Firm, please visit http://www.troweprice.com or www.troweprice.com/institutional