- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Schroders Investment Management
- London, England, Großbritannien
- Base Salary + Bonus + Pension + Benefits
Lead Service Designer - UX
Schroders Digital IT group are seeking an experienced Service Designer with experience taking lead on projects to join a growing team aiming to become an internal UX consultancy.
Schroders Experience Design (SXD) are an internal design team focused on understanding and meeting the needs, wants and aspirations of both Schroders customers and the business. We deliver strategic design and digital projects in an agile framework through close collaboration with experts and customer from 27 countries.
We design and prototype smarter services that improve the Schroders experience for both customers and employees. Providing consultancy to the global Schroders organisation and working on prioritised projects.
We are dedicated to beautiful, usable and valuable service experiences. We believe in getting customer validation early, verifying with real data and prototyping to test our ideas. Our team includes UX Design, Service Design, Research and Prototyping unified by a common goal to delivery the best possible customer centred design.
Our team support one another and the business in end to end user centred design we aim to continually improve our process, delivery and our expertise. We employ the best method and tools seeking to always work closely with our customers and stakeholders to innovate.
Lead Service Experience Designer support multiple agile teams and projects in parallel responsible for creating an integrated experience across all digital customer touch points online, tablet and mobile. Lead Service Experience Designers drive a user centred design process that spans across Schroders customer touchpoints through strong collaboration and effective influence with stakeholder from local offices, Product, Technology, Brand and Marketing.
The Lead Service Experience Designer plays a pivotal role in driving the customer experience agenda at Schroders. Mapping out customer journeys, completing process design, and defining a differentiated customer experience. Operating at a truly transformational level the role researches and defines the Schroders Customer Experience vision. Translating the vision via culturally respectful localisation into meaningful action and measurable KPI based results across all sectors and markets in which Schroders operates.
• Design: Act as the Customer Experience design lead within Schroders and develop a compelling and inspiring overall branded customer experience design blueprint. Work with customers and functions across Schroders to establish a common language around the customer lifecycle. This should apply to institutions, intermediaries and individual investors in all markets.
• Target state definition: Starting with our brand purpose establish a solid experience framework for delivery of a differentiated experience. This will be a complete and unambiguous set of customer lifecycle stages mapped out with key Moments of Truth identified. Co-designed with the business, customers and local market teams aligning existing experience maps currently in use.
• Customer-led: Drive the outside-in design philosophy across all operations at Schroders. Leverage existing insights, as well as new customer forums / focus sessions to inform what experiences our customers are expecting that will drive their lifetime loyalty.
• Expert: Be the expert on in- and cross-channel experience within Schroders. Leverage insights from experience surgeries, market research, and touchpoint NPS to be the expert on what the key drivers of loyalty are and build them into a valued experience for customers.
• Cross-segment and Global: Work across customer segments and Local Markets to build and deliver a differentiated experience for institutions, intermediaries and individual investors.
• KPI definition: Working with the analytics practice to align a set of key KPI’s to the Moments of Truth to ensure that we are consistently measuring our performance against the key elements of our delivery against the Schroders branded experience.
• Motivates and mentors team members as part of continuous improvement by expertly apply appropriate user centred and service design methods
• Successfully interpret business strategy into commercial service experience solutions in collaboration with, Customers, and Brand, Product, and Technology teams.
• Represent the voice of the customer with relevant data within product and service planning
• Ensure objectives and goals for their project teams are clearly defined and are consistent with the group User Experience strategy, vision and values.
• Advocate the development of best practices and sharing of resources within team undertakes cross industry research into new tools, methods and technologies that support experience design.
• Drive a user-centred design approach which incorporates, user research, prototyping user testing and validation to identity and deliver against core customer benefits and create related business benefits
• Promote an integrated, collaborative and agile approach to design and development iterate and continual improve Agile working practices from discover to deliver and maintain.
General and Technical Skills:
You are someone who wants to influence your own development and the culture of an organisation in a time of transformation. You’re looking for an organisation where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and regions, and where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
You bring to the organisation the following competencies:
• Significant experience in a senior service design role. Ideally cross-channel experience in a complex go-to-market business.
• Proven track record in change initiatives in a large global organisation. Must show experience in complex business transformations.
• Process experience (Agile, Lean, or 6Sigma) and qualifications.
• A strong background and understanding of technologies supporting the customer experience, including CRM, and customer data,
• Ability to align and drive teams cross-market or functions without necessarily having direct management control.
• Strong leadership skills with an ability to pull teams together, create a shared agenda and motivate.
• Demonstrated ability to act as a change agent; creating momentum for change within an organisation.
• Strong interpersonal skills and relationship management, both within and outside the organisation.
• Capable of working in a complex organisation and able to build strong relationships and credibility.
• Design Thinking and experience in agile design methodology.
Degree or Masters Degree in a Design, HCI or behavioural science, related industry experience is essential.
Schroders is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.