Learning, Development & Talent Advisor
- London, England, Großbritannien London England GB
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- 14 Jun 18 2018-06-14
This role offers a fantastic opportunity for someone to support both the Atlantic Learning, Development and Talent Manager (75%) and the HR Business Partner (25%), while working closely with the wider GFT community. You will be the first port of call for learning, development & talent enquiries while given the opportunity to work on key business initiatives for the UK and US.
GFT specialises in designing and implementing IT and business solutions for the financial services industry. Combining technological expertise and seamless project management with a deep understanding of the industry, GFT is the perfect strategic partner for many well-known companies in all corners of the globe. GFT sees learning and being able to innovate being central to our ability to best support our clients.
You will be based in London and reporting directly to the Atlantic Learning, Development and Talent Manager. You will be responsible for the day to day administration of the learning, development and talent management function/team and play a crucial role in learning, development and talent management initiatives both in the UK, Atlantic and potentially on a group level. In addition you will provide support to the UK HR Business Partner on key UK HR business initiatives.
The Atlantic Learning, Development and Talent Management function/team is responsible for the learning, development and talent management of approximately 220 employees across the Atlantic (170 UK and 50 US) and plays a crucial role in the Group Talent Management Network.
Your principle activities will include:
Support to the Atlantic Learning, Development and Talent Manager (75%)
- Be the first port of all call for all things learning, development and talent management
- Monitor and action requests from the Atlantic learning inbox and provide general administrative support including managing the L&D calendar and central training register
- Manage the end to end process of induction and on-boarding for the first 3 months of an employee life cycle – including delivery, mandatory e-learning, etc.
- Own the Atlantic mandatory e-learning process (initial, reminders, refresher, tracking, reporting)
- Bench development & engagement – work with staffing ensuring consultants are developing essential skills and engagement while on the bench
- The opportunity to design and/or source relevant training courses based on business needs and budget
- Assist with the design of technical career pathways
- Design and maintain the Learning, Development and Talent Management confluence page
- Take part in key learning, development and talent management initiatives
Support to UK HR Business Partner (25%)
- Development Manager Network coordinator (Atlantic) – setting up calls, notes of actions, follow-up, tracking changes, etc.
- Develop policies/processes (e.g. Interns)
- Assist in projects (e.g. year end, promotions, etc.)
- Co-ordinate and be part of key Strategic HR business initiatives
What we require from you:
- Strong communication skills as you will be working with many stakeholders at all levels across the business in the UK, Atlantic and potentially Group
- Previous experience in learning, development and talent management (at least 2-3 years)
- Good working knowledge of talent management particularly around building structured career pathways
- Previous facilitation skills or the willingness to deliver courses
- A ‘can do’ attitude and drive
- A passion for all things learning, development and talent management
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- CIPD Level 3 in L & D or higher / Training accreditations by an equivalent training foundation
What we offer you:
You will be working with some of the brightest people in business and technology on challenging and rewarding projects in a team of likeminded individuals. GFT prides itself on its international environment that promotes professional and cultural exchange and encourages further individual development.