Legal Automation Implementation Consultant
- London, England, Großbritannien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Thomson Reuters
- 22 Apr 19
Legal Automation Implementation Consultant
Position Title: Legal Automation Implementation Consultant
Position Type: Permanent
Role Purpose/ Summary:
We are looking to introduce to the team a new solution implementer onto the Contract Express. The role involves acting as a non-technical consultant, assisting customers with the deployment and roll out of the Contract Express system.
You will be involved in requirements gathering, deployment management, automated content creation, training, go-live & support, project planning and use consultation. You will be required to take full ownership of the entire project lifecycle, co-ordinating other team members in delivery.
This will require you to develop a high degree of familiarity with the tool and be able to effectively communicate between the technical and non-technical to ensure the client's questions and issues are quickly and professionally resolved.
ContractExpress is a new part of Thomson Reuters, providing a document assembly solution to some of the world's largest law firms. The services team for the ContractExpress tool is a product dedicated small team providing a mixture of support and consulting services to blue chip clients. With a heritage of personal and exceptional quality customer support and consultancy, we are looking for a new team member to provide project implementation delivery and other services around Contract Express.
Major Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Lead new opportunities and existing customers in the delivery of projects and automation solutions.
- Create content for the document assembly solution based on analysing and dissecting legal documents into their components to create precise designs for automation.
- Manage the support ticketing queue and respond to queries
- Provide support designing and creating automated legal templates.
- Provide customer training on content creation and system administration.
- Support internal stakeholders such as Sales and Marketing teams.
Mandatory Skills and Experience:
- Either Project Management/Software Implementation experience or experience with Contract Express
- Working at a very detailed level on standalone projects and in reporting to clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good understanding of modern office technologies, especially Microsoft Word
- The ability to handle many assignments in a fast paced organization.
- Capable of learning, understanding, and communicating higher level technical information Maintain a positive service attitude with the ability to understand and empathize with customer concerns.
- Apply individual discretion to ensure outcomes of customer satisfaction and the business' success.
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Experience with Document Assembly solutions
- French or German a strong benefit, or other European languages
- Experience working in a legal department or a law firm in the records area.
- Ability to work with virtual teams to successfully deliver projects or resolutions to escalations
- Understanding of project management principles
- Good knowledge of internal systems, processes and technical policies.
- Logical thinker/problem solver who is self-motivated and a strong contributor within a team
Education/ Certifications Required:
- 2:1 degree in either a technology or legal area
- In-depth knowledge Microsoft Office integration technology
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com .