Leading PE House looking to take on a corporate accountant to be responsible for several entities.
The Client: Renowned Private Equity House
The Job: Legal Entity Controller
One of the best known PE Houses is looking to bring in a Legal Entity Controller onto their growing core finance team. Take full control of some of the companies smaller entities, involving month end reporting, financial reporting, preparing board packs etc.
The Day to Day:
- Take responsibility for some of the companies smaller entities
- Prepare monthly accounts, management reports
- Business planning and annual budget prep
- Cost monitoring and control working closely with budget holders
- Qualified Accountant ideally coming from financial services
- Experienced in hands on corporate accounting - audit not as suitable
- Has performed in cost or management accounting position before
- Eager to perform