Our client is an award winning development, management, architectural and design company operating principally in the residential sector of the real estate market in the UK. There is a new appointment for a competent and well qualified legal executive to join the business.
The successful candidate will expand his/her technical and communicative skills and experience by assisting the Head of Legal reviewing a wide range of legal documentation and issues, including:
- Dealing with company commercial and/or property and/or litigation matters
- Has the confidence and drive to pick up a large workload (A 'can do' attitude is essential)
- Commercial contracts
- Litigation matters (primarily concerning Landlord and Tenant disputes)
- Legal research
- Proof reading
- Preparing document bundles / instructions to Counsel.
- Diligent with strong attention to detail
- 5 years’ experience as a Legal Executive
- Problem solver and a sound decision maker
- Excellent communicator - Ability to conceptualise and communicate complex topics in a clear and understandable manner
This is a good opportunity to develop a career with a fast-growing business. The demands on the Legal Executive will be strong but there will be much support forthcoming from the Head of Legal, the CFO and other members of the team.