West End based Real Estate firm are looking to recruit a Legal / Investment Associate to join their team. The successful candidate will work alongside in-house head of legal and external counsel on real estate finance transactions.
Key responsibilities include:
- Reviewing finance documents, ensuring inclusion of agreed commercial terms and negotiation of commercial terms
- Reviewing and liaising with external counsel on property due diligence
- Transaction management, CPs and completion process (alongside external counsel)
- Managing KYC and anti-money laundering processes and reporting
- Ongoing loan management, including amendments, extensions and redemptions of loans
Assisting with various general corporate matters:
- Disclaimers / NDAs
- Companies House filings
- Updating internal precedents
- Ad hoc legal work eg. corporate structuring
To be considered for this role you must be a qualified lawyer with a minimum of 2 years post qualification experience. Ideally worked in real estate in the debt finance space on large transactions (£2m+). Worked with investor platform businesses or exchanges (e.g. Hargreaves Lansdowne).