I am working with an International Bank in the recruitment of a Loan Agency Analyst. You will be responsible for post closure management of all transactions where the EMEA area of the bank act as agent – this includes all communications with debt providers, export credit and multilateral agencies, legal counsel, specialist advisers and project sponsors.
Responsibilities of the role include –
- Liase with internal and external parties and respond to their enquiries about the loan facilities
- Handle information provided by borrowers and advisors for distribution to participants, monitor conditions precedent, initial and subsequent drawing, and control borrower’s compliance.
- Manage and process deal closings including first drawdown
- Liaise with Ops/front offices to ensure smooth processing on new /restructured deals.
- Process Transfers as Agent under the facilities
- Assist by liaising with front office in onboarding Agency business
- Creating Payment Instructions
- Check Payments instructions/payments flowing directly to swift
To be successful in the role you must have vast Agency/Loans Business experience and it is essential you have knowledge of corporate and project finance. In return they are offering a salary up to £50,000 plus benefits and bonus.