We are currently recruiting for a well known global bank who holds up their values but aim to create a new dynamic modern workspace The bank are currently recruiting for a Loans Operations Officer who will also share their values and bring a great work ethic to the team
The Loan Operations team is responsible for boarding all loan products and clients in the EMEA onto the bank’s operating systems. Ongoing maintenance, monitoring and reporting of accounts, in line with defined policies and procedures is also required.
Reporting to the Loan Operations manager, the role will focus on the full range of loan products to be offered by the bank, including term loans, revolving lines of credit, bridging loans, receivables financing, overdrafts in both Bi-lateral and syndicated loans.
- Recording new loan account details on all relevant bank systems, by accurately and promptly referring to; Documented credit decisions, including security requirements and other terms and conditions; Loan application form details and client instructions and details; Pre-defined process and procedural instructions; Documented product definitions.
- Ensure that ongoing client account instructions are implemented efficiently and accurately, and critically, in the best interests of the client and the bank. This includes Facilitating loan draw downs, repayments and settlements, Applying account fees and charges in a timely and accurate manner.
- Maintaining and updating internal Procedures and Policies, in conjunction with the Head of Department.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Strong understanding of LMA and LSTA style Loan documentation.
- Experience in Flexcube will be an advantage
The individual should have an entrepreneurial, collaborative approach and a flexible style that allows for the input of others.
The candidate must possess a high level of energy and initiative and be capable of functioning as a collaborative partner and value-added business contributor. In style, the individual should be consultative versus directive and able to weigh options and alternatives effectively, yet equally capable of being decisive and willing to take risks where appropriate.