A technology driven algorithmic trading firm, specializing in quantitative and high frequency trading strategies seek a C++ Developer to join their team in London.
Sophisticated trading technology lies at the heart of their mission. The team of software professionals and trading experts create the platform that connects their proprietary algorithms to different markets with extremely low latency and successfully competes with other best of the breed platforms globally.
- Designing, developing, and improving the low-latency software platform for high-frequency trading in financial markets.
- Investigating latencies and jitter from test and production data and fixing latency problems
- Writing extremely efficient and scalable protocol implementations to connect to various markets across the world.
- Working on big data infrastructure which is used for simulations and post-trade analysis.
- Tracking new developments in the hardware and software world, identifying their potential integration with our trading platform to improve the trading architecture, and keep it on bleeding edge.
- Build software interfaces to FPGA-based components
- Detailed documentation of design and interface specifications
- An engineering degree Bachelors/Masters in computer science/engineering is a must
- 2+ Years' experience in C++ coding
- Expert level understanding of C/C++
- Good understanding of operating systems and networking fundamentals
- Happy to get hands dirty with system-level programming.
- Knowledge of multi-threaded programming concepts is necessary.