Large Underwriting firm with a global presence is currently looking for a Management Accountant to join their finance team based in London. The role will report into the Head of Budgeting & Management Reporting and will be an integral part of the finance team.
- Responsible for the quarterly and monthly MI and analysis to the wider group, other departments and overseas offices.
- Assisting with the production of both monthly and quarterly board reports including staff briefings and finance packs.
- Provide support in the forecasting, budgeting and management reporting process during quarter and year end.
- Ad hoc projects and more specifically internal reporting projects as required.
- Part Qualified or Qualified – ACA, ACCA, CIMA
- Proven experience working within a finance department within insurance.
- Some experience within financial planning, budgeting and forecasting.
- Strong academic background – minimum 2:1 degree from a leading university.
- Advanced Excel and analytical skills.
The role will involve daily interaction with key stakeholders and other members of the wider team and departments, it is therefore essential that you have exceptional interpersonal skills. It is a great time to join this growing team in a role which offers a great learning and development platform, scope to progress and add real value to the growing business.