- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Anson McCade
- London, England, Großbritannien
- £65,000-£75,000 + Excellent benefits package
Management Consultant – Organisation Design
We are looking for Organisation Design Managers, with a flawless professional track record and educational background. You must have a high degree of focus with financial services clients, with prior experience within a top-tier consultancy or financial services organisation being of paramount importance. Only the best will do. You will be working at the cutting edge of financial services consulting, helping clients to deal with the most disruptive and exciting changes to the industry, from Brexit to Blockchain.
This vacancy will be filled by an Organisation Design Manager specialising in the financial services industry. Using your experience across all areas of financial services whether this be capital markets, banking or insurance, you will help you clients in their pursuit of excellence. Some of the clients you will be working with include everything from top hedge funds and asset managers, to the largest insurance organisations in the world. You will deal with stakeholders of all levels of seniority and help them to realise the reasoning and importance of your recommendations which will require excellent listening skills, and above all, an empathetic nature to understand how each and every client is different in their capabilities.
If this seems like a role that would interest you then read on to the criteria required.
- 6+ years of Organisational Design project experience internally or as part of a consulting firm
- Agile, Waterfall and/or Hybrid methodological experience
- Take real enjoyment in building relationships with clients
- Experience with clients in any or all of the following industries: banking, insurance, and/or capital markets
- Patience and care in translating complex information into real world consequences for employees and stakeholders
For further information or to register your interest, please call Ed Wilson 020 7780 6700 or send across you CV to Ed.Wilson@ansonmccade.com
Salary: £65,000-£75,000 + Excellent benefits package
Contact: Ed Wilson
Telephone: 020 7780 6700