Market Analytics Analyst
- London, England, Großbritannien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Tradeweb LLC
- 18 Jan 19
Market Analytics Analyst
Tradeweb is a leading, multi-asset class, electronic trading venue for fixed income, derivatives and ETFs. Tradeweb offers institutional, wholesale and retail market participants unparalleled liquidity, cutting-edge technology and a broad range of data solutions that deliver better price discovery, order execution and trade workflows. The company serves more than 2,000 clients including banks, mutual funds, hedge funds, pension funds, insurance companies, central banks, corporates, inter-dealer brokers, brokers, financial advisors and registered investment advisors in over 50 countries across the Americas, Europe and Asia. Tradeweb operates trading platforms in more than 25 products including government bonds, mortgages, corporate bonds, municipal bonds, interest rate swaps, credit defaults swaps rates, repurchase agreements and equity derivatives. In an average trading day, Tradeweb facilitates more than $525 billion in notional value traded.
This position is responsible for organizing and analyzing data that can then be communicated effectively with internal groups to provide transparency and insights into market and customer behavior.
This position will be based out of London, UK.
- Organizing data using excel spreadsheets and pivot tables
- Using Tableau to create useful, visually appealing dashboards for internal and external use
- Working with product managers and the sales team to build and automate reports for specific products, customers, etc.
- Building automated reports using VBA, Python, SQL and Tableau
- Production of weekly/monthly/quarterly reports
- Adhoc analysis of trading and composite data to quantify trends in market/customer behavior
- Effective interaction with the database team, internal stakeholders and counterparts in the US and Asia
- Present findings in writings and efficient presentations to internal teams (product management, technology, relationship management, and senior management teams) and clients
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance or related major
- 0-3 years' experience
- Experience with VBA, Python, SQL and Tableau
- Proficiency with Excel and Microsoft Office applications
- Understanding of Fixed Income and Fixed Income Derivative Securities - This is a plus (not a must have).
- Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven analytical skills; ability to create reports and model data
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and other members of the business
- Ability to think creatively, strong problem solving skills and results driven