- London, England, Großbritannien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Applied Blockchain
- 08 Feb 18 2018-02-08
For this newly created role we are looking for full of positive energy, can do person. Someone who wants to create from scratch our marketing strategy and is also willing to do the hands-on work of building our community. Someone who is an all-rounder marketing expert who can devise and implement E2E marketing campaigns, Increase brand awareness, Create engaging and meaningful content to improve SEO, manage all social media platforms and develop and execute marketing initiatives.
We are seeking for someone to be involved in all areas of marketing: online, offline, direct, PR, Digital, marketing automation tools, event planning, organizing and leading, etc. Someone who embraces autonomy and who will lead to the success of the social media marketing from day one. Hands-on social media, content marketing and online community management experience will ensure that you will execute on top performing content and brand campaigns that excite and engage our followers.
Applied Blockchain is an innovative application development company, focusing on distributed ledger technology and smart contracts. We are one of the most interesting and promising startups in the Blockchain space in London. We are growing very fast and are building our team so this is a rare opportunity to make a significant impact. This role will provide the right person with a chance to chart their own success as they become part of a top team, bent on creating value and making a real difference.
How much more exciting does it get?!
What you’ll be doing:
This is a hands-on Marketing Manager role. You will be responsible for the full marketing life cycle from initial conception through to implementation/completion of the marketing campaigns.
- Driving engagement with the Applied Blockchain online community.
- Monitoring activity on social media platforms and responding in a timely and accurate manner, reflecting the company’s values.
- Building and managing our blockchain community of developers, potential candidates, clients and enthusiasts, through different channels.
- Design, develop, deliver and implement the marketing strategy.
- Setting objectives for social media, including growth, reach, engagement, lead & conversion and monitoring progress.
- Manage and develop our website.
- Write and produce high-quality content in line with the company mission and tone of voice.
- Manage marketing communication initiatives; internal and external communications and special events promotions.
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns.
- Monitor trends in social media and respond when required to these trends.
- Reviewing new technologies and keeping the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Communicating with clients, affiliate networks and affiliate partners.
Required skills & experience:
- 4-5 years of experience in marketing roles. Ideally in diverse organisations.
- You are a self-starter who acts with purposefulness and speed and is able to exert influence in order to champion innovative ideas and challenge the status quo while using analytics to help drive strategy
- You have proven experience in implementing successful marketing campaigns.
- You are blockchain geek and truly believe blockchain is the most amazing technology.
- You have extensive knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and listening tools.
- You have the ability to get things done in a fast-paced environment, you learn quickly and have a can-do approach.
- Exceptional storytelling ability and creative skills.
Additional desirable experience:
- What else? Photography, video and Photoshop skills are a plus.
- Knowledge and connections in the blockchain space.
How to apply:
Send your CV in English with examples of your work by clicking on the Apply button quoting the Job Title in the subject. We will get in touch with you shortly if you were successful to the interview stage.