Marketing Strategy and Operational Analyst
The Marketing Strategy & Operations Analyst will act as an analyst, adviser and consultant, providing insights and operational support
The Marketing Strategy & Operations Analyst will act as an analyst, advisor and consultant, providing insights and operational support for the Ads & Industry Marketing team to create a strategic and operational plan for 2020.
This position requires critical thinking, problem solving and communication skills to influence thoughtful and well-informed decision making.
To be most effective in this role, candidates should have some experience working with cross functional teams be adept at identifying creative and scrappy solutions to a range of challenges and an exceptional communicator with a bias to action, and able to build strong partnerships across functions.
- Experience of writing business strategy documents and presentations
- Experience in project management Strong PowerPoint / Google Slides skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and visual storytelling
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience in Microsoft Excel and light data analysis
- Outstanding problem-solving skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.