- £65000 - £90000 per annum
- London, England, Großbritannien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Selby Jennings Strategy
- 08 Feb 18
Marketing & Communications | Global Private Equity
- Standort: London, England, Großbritannien
- Gehalt: £65000 - £90000 per annum
- Art des Jobangebots: Vollzeit
Our client, a global £40bn Private Equity firm, is looking to add both a Senior Marketing Manager and Marketing Associate to their growing team here in the UK.
Senior Marketing Manager & Marketing Associate for Leading International Private Equity Firm
Our client, a global £40bn Private Equity firm, is looking to add both a Senior Marketing Manager and Marketing Associate to their growing team here in the UK. With offices across America, Europe, and Asia they are looking for a diligent and experienced professional to further contribute to their recent growth and success.
This is a great opportunity to work within one of the most exciting private equity firms in the industry, having the chance to communicate across the global business as well as increase awareness of their brand within EMEA.
- Develop the marketing communications strategy and campaigns for Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA)
- Support and manage the media relations, events and conferences in order to support the investor relations team.
- Raise awareness for the brand through building media relationships – also oversee and host events to encourage this.
- Communicate with existing clients and promote the company to attract new clients through the preparation of presentations.
- Compile Request for proposal (RFPs)
- Experience working in marketing communications/media relations/ marketing content development within investment management. Private Equity experience is preferred, but wider investment management experience within private markets will also be considered.
- Experience working in an investment manager or asset management firm
- Experience developing sales presentations and RFPs
- Communication strategy, project planning, project management, writing, editing and production (desirable)
- For the Senior Marketing Manager opportunity, previous managerial experience is essential