Middle Office Analyst
- London, England, Großbritannien London England GB
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- CIM Investment Management Limited
- 19 Aug 18 2018-08-19
CIM Investment Management (CIM) is a London-based asset management company with affiliates in Singapore and Jakarta dedicated to managing its client’s portfolios. The company was formed in 2005 taking over an existing business with mandates for several global funds managed by James Morton, the founder of CIM, in one case continuously since 1994. Currently, assets under management are approximately US$600 million.Our goal is to provide value-based investment solutions to high net worth individuals, family offices, trusts, and institutions.
A boutique Investment Management Firm requires a recent Graduate to join our Middle /Back Office team. Responsibilities include supporting the Front Office, developing and maintaining robust processes and to provide information to both internal and external clients as required. The successful applicant will play a key role in the development and continuous improvement of our processes, controls and reporting deliverables. The permanent position is based in our London office, near to Green Park Station.
- Trade bookings & confirmations
- Process improvement
- Subscription and redemption reporting
- Performance analysis and client reporting
- Portfolio reconciliation
- Invoice processing
- Support set up of new custody markets at Custodian
- On-boarding brokers
- Maintain counterparty schedule
- Ensuring accuracy of Order Management Systems
- Fund documentation updates
Requirements / Preferable Skill Set
- Degree level qualification (please specify subject)
- 0 - 1 years' experience in Middle / Back Office
- Background in fund or portfolio accounting
- Knowledge of Investment Management operational processes and requirements
- Bloomberg experience
- Excel experience
- Fund accounting familiarity
If you are interested in this opportunity and fill the requirements, please apply here submitting a copy of your CV.
Deadline for applications is 22 August 2018.