Mobile Application Developer (contract)
- Gehalt:up to c £500 a day
- Standort:London, England, Großbritannien
- Art des Jobangebots:Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Unternehmen:Alexander Ash Consulting
- Aktualisiert am:14 Dez 18
We are currently working with a fast-growing Financial Services client in Central London who have an urgent requirement for an experienced Mobile Application Developer within their Technical Engineering team.
This will be a 3-6 month contract (initially) with possible option to extend.
Day rate flexible, but reflective to experience.
You will be responsible for building and supporting quality interactive front-end solutions, integrated with back-office and third-party Web services, for the Web and mobile, which promote the brand and enhance their customer experience.
You will be working primarily with React Native and standard back-end Java technologies and frameworks.
You will work with stakeholders across the business to help to define, build and support solutions that meet their needs; this includes ensuring the quality and maintainability of their systems, underlying architecture and frameworks to support our legacy applications.
What are they looking for?
- Strong communication skills and a professional, service-oriented manner
- Strong commercial experience and proficiency with in back-end Java technologies
- Experience in building cross-platform mobile applications in React Native
- Experience with Agile methodologies and issue tracking tools
- Knowledge of source control tools such as Git