Mobility Service Delivery Manager, AVP
- Standort: London, England, Großbritannien
- Gehalt: Competitive
- Art des Jobangebots: Vollzeit
Mobility Service Delivery Manager, AVPProvides administration and technical support for the Mobility space. The environment supports an integrated suite for accessing email, chat, conferencing and application capabilities. It is architected to support 99.9% availability from a customer perspective on a 24x7 basis, with automatic failover and no single points of failure. The main tool used within this space is Mobile Iron at the backend, with many types of mobile devices utilising it.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supports the EUS Collaboration Build's ongoing objectives of enhancing the messaging, mobility and collaboration technologies to support business needs while delivering reliable and secure services.
- Provides support, (administration, maintenance, monitoring, backup, contingency), for one all the mobility technologies
- Assumes project management, and technical responsibilities for large and small projects aligned to corporate strategies
- Manages the relationship between SSC and IT Vendor Service Delivery support teams.
- Assist with the implementation of new technologies from a Service Delivery and BAU aspect.
- Provides input to management to help assess and plan the future direction in the Mobility space
- Identifies improvement opportunities spanning service delivery, user experience, security, etc.
- Interfaces with management, developers, help desk staff and end users throughout the System while providing problem and change management support, and periodically interacts with third party vendors.
- Performs all tasks and duties in a manner that supports the Bank's objective to produce error free work and to provide high quality customer service. Must meet or exceed the service and quality performance standards and/or objectives for the assigned function.
- Fulfils job duties and responsibilities in conformance with sound safety practices.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.