Multi-Asset Quantitative Analyst - BMO GAM
- Competitive basic + bonus
- London, England, Großbritannien London England GB
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Sainty Hird & Partners
- 30 Jul 18 2018-07-30
BMO Global Asset Management is a fast-growing, globally capable investment specialist with a strong track record and a total focus on clients. It now has over 1200 employees, spread amongst 20 offices globally. It manages assets in excess of £180bns on behalf of both financial institutions and individual investors.
The role is that of Quantitative Analyst, Multi-Asset, supporting a 20 strong, globally located investment team. The role is based in London, with dual reporting lines to local Heads in both London and Canada.
The appointee will be responsible for building and running research models which will
1) Enhance, and add rigour to, the investment process, facilitate cross asset modelling, enable research across regions, styles, and sectors, and identify alpha signals and thematic trades for every asset class;
2) Facilitate risk management / budgeting and portfolio implementation.
• Masters or PhD degree in an advanced analytical field such as data analysis, signal processing, engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics, economics, or equivalent
• The ideal candidate will have a record of top down, quantitatively driven, investment experience across all asset classes. Failing that, meaningful experience in either fixed income or equities;
• Demonstrated advanced programming skills, particularly in R, Python, Matlab, and SQL;
• Experience in managing, processing and analyzing large data sets;
• Desire and understanding of how to apply advanced analytics within an investment context;
• Strong attention to detail along with demonstrated technical skills;
• Comfortable working in a highly collaborative, transparent and globally dispersed team where cultural fit is critical to success. There are no siloes;
• They will be intellectually curious, continually seeking ways to improve the team’s performance and process;
• They should be sufficiently experienced and confident to manage their own workload; suggest and initiate new research ideas, and positively contribute to the team’s asset allocation activities;
BMO GAM pays market competitive basic salaries and bonuses.
Applications for this role will close on August 28th, 2018.
Contact for applications:
firstname.lastname@example.org. Referencing: BMO/Multi-Asset