.Net Core Developer / Software Engineer (C# .NetCore / Angular) Emagine is a global professional services consultancy and solutions firm. Our London & Paris offices specialise in driving innovation of technology and business for the banking and financial services sector.
We are seeking an accomplished .Net Core Developer to join our ever-growing Development Practice to develop custom and enrich off the shelf applications for an array of financial services based clients.
We are looking for technologists who take ownership of providing first rate technical solutions through development, optimising automation, increase business efficiency, as well as designing and developing scripts to automate operational tasks and maintenance.
- Collaborating with a range of stakeholders and colleagues throughout the product development lifecycle
- Following best-in-class agile methodology (2week sprints), throughout the software development lifecycle to deliver consistent market leading engineering solutions
- Troubleshooting and solving software issues (by self and within team) to deliver effective technology solutions
- Writing logical and pragmatic code ensuring it is fit for purpose, effective, scalable and future proofed
- Building and maintaining solid working relationships across the business, specifically across product and other key stakeholders assigned to projects to assist with the smooth delivery of features
Key Skills and Experience:
To succeed in this role you will need:
- Have industry experience as a , C# Developer (highly proficient .Net Core 3.* (VS 2017 or above)
- Have strong SQL database development experience
- Experience of developing Front End UI (Angular 6+)
- Good understanding of OOP design principles and patterns
- Experience with Unit and Integration testing
- Experience working within financial services organisation is preferred but not essential.
If you can answer yes to most of these questions do not hesitate and apply to this opportunity.
"emagine is an equal opportunity employer, and employment practices are based strictly on merit. It is the policy of the Company to give equal opportunity in employment regardless of sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, age, disability, gender reassignment, pregnancy and maternity, religion or ethnic origin"