- London, England, Großbritannien
- Befristete Anstellung, Vollzeit
- 13 Feb 19
We are looking for a Senior Network implementation Engineer to join the Networks team here at UBS based in London.
Networks | Network Implementation Engineer | Juniper | JUNOS SRX | Automation
The successful candidate will possess strong Juniper expertise and be comfortable picking up team management responsibilities on an ad hoc basis.
This will be working on the Next generation Network helping to move away from a legacy environment and working with a global team.
- Take ownership of delivering a solution end to end.
- Create High level Design Documents (HLD) ensuring the solution is risk adverse, appropriately sized, in line with internal standards and cost effective.
- Analyse networks, applications, traffic flows and write low level solutions in detail (LLD).
- Security: Firewall: Juniper SSG / ISG and JUNOS SRX.
- Routing and Switching: Cisco (all flavours) and Juniper (EX, MX & QFX).
- Experience of automation projects and large user migrations.
- Ability to reverse engineer applications and networks.
- An interest in picking up team management responsibilities on an ad hoc basis is preferred.
If this sounds of interest please send your updated CV across ASAP!
This is a contract position via Hays.