Numerical Java developer * e-trading * London
- £200-350,000 total
- London, England, Großbritannien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Jove International
- 09 Nov 18
** Java software engineer(s) x4 ** Trading unit (this is not a technology reporting line) ** It’s a build environment ** Cross Asset e-FIC & systematic Equities ** London ** Total compensation in the region of £200-350,000
Our client is looking for numerical Java software engineers to sit within their e-trading markets function! This is one of the most challenging build opportunities in systematic quant finance today! The team is a cross asset electronic trading team that spans Macro and Equities! It’s a super successful business and widely regarded as one of the most competitive teams in the electronic trading space and within the e-FIC and Equities markets.
The team is a small high achieving group of quant researchers / traders and numerical software engineers. This is a new sub-team, build-out, within the trading unit, it’s being assembled to design and build new infrastructure to test their trading algorithms. On a side note - this team is also considered at the “test bed” for the adoption of new technologies within the firm – they get to play with all the latest tech.!
The team enjoy a casual but professional working environment where colleagues across London and NY collaborate, share ideas and work on problems together.
- Exceptional academics from a leading university - Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or an Engineering degree.
- This team also look for evidence of other achievements, such as, open source contributions or maybe coding competitions etc.
- Passionate software engineer – Java, C++ or C#, Python. Their production environment is Java.
- Exceptional object orientated design skills – this team own their own code base!
- Experience building large scale complex systems in any environment.
This is a great role for any ambitious software engineer, the business unit reporting structure should mean there is a nice up-tick in comp for you too! Good to know.
Please feel free to email me, directly, for more information, or send a CV through for consideration.
Email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile: +44 (0)7795 394 276