On-boarding Specialist, Coutts
- London, England, Großbritannien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- 19 Feb 18 2018-02-19
See job description for details
Join us as a On-Boarding Specialist with Coutts in London
- We'll look to you to manage the end-to-end on-boarding process for new and existing clients, providing a seamless client experience
- You'll act as the point of contact for clients and internal stakeholders during on-boarding, creating a smooth process, and you'll act as an SME for this area
- This role offers excellent development opportunities, and we'll expect you to maintain continuous professional development as part of your role
What you'll do
We'll look to you to speak directly with clients, and their professional advisers, to gather required information and improve the client experience. You'll prepare, provide and collect all required forms and paperwork from the client to allow private bankers and wealth managers to focus on managing lending and investment needs. You'll complete and submit accurate on-boarding files to Operations, to reduce the overall time taken and improve First Time Yield (FTY). We'll look to you to become an SME on on-boarding and our internal Know Your Client (KYC) processes across the business - to share best practice and improve process.
- Ensure that appropriate Coutts and RBS policies and procedures are followed for all client business and bank responsibilities
- Prepare for client on-boarding by completing checks, reviewing information from any previous prospect meetings and identifying information gaps
- Prepare and provide required forms and paperwork for on-boarding meetings
- Attend prospect meetings and ask and capture Client Due Diligence and KYC information, where possible
- Complete Know Your Client (KYC) documents and Process Control Documents (PCD), directly contacting client or clients' professional advisers to gather any outstanding information where necessary
- Prepare and submit in a timely manner, client on-boarding files, ensuring all paperwork is present and correctly completed
- Regularly communicate with Operations, private bankers and wealth managers, improving the flow of information and ensuring both teams are kept up to date throughout the on-boarding process
- Build strong productive relations with Operations as well as acting as point of contact for any on-boarding or sign-off queries
The skills you'll need
You'll also show:
- Experience gained in a bank or other financial services role
- Experience of providing a high level of client service
- Experience of on-boarding, or our Know Your Client (KYC) process
- Numeracy skills, with Microsoft Office skills
How we'll reward you
In return, we offer a competitive salary plus 25% cash and benefit funding programme that can be tailored to suit your individual needs. In addition, we provide a wide selection of exclusive lifestyle offers, development and learning programmes, services and support designed to help you manage and balance your work/life priorities.
Visit our reward and benefits page for more information on the benefit packages we offer.
At Coutts, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we'll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles - find out more .
As a Financial Services organisation we comply with and support the requirements set by our Regulator, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), which are designed to protect our customers. This role falls under Conduct Rules of the Individual Accountability Regime (IAR) and is subject to pre-employment screening. This means if your application is successful, you'll need to satisfy some important background checks before you can start working with us. These will include a full credit check, a criminal record check, residency and right to work checks.