PMO/Project Manager – 6 month contract
- London, England, Großbritannien
- Befristete Anstellung, Vollzeit
- Broadgate Search Ltd
- 15 Sep 17
Key Deliverables • Identify an outsourcing partner to organise and manage HR and oversee the transition to the new supplier/s. This includes recruitment, payroll and employee benefits. • Oversee the transition of existing IT arrangements to the new supplier/s. • Support ISMS Manager with completion of ISO277001 Stage 2 accreditation. Develop an annual plan for BAU activities. • Penetration Test – Close down any actions arising. • Member Journey – Develop and embed process workflows running from pre-sales activities (e.g. opportunity management) to member on-boarding to off-boarding.
• Develop Salesforce system and practices to provide a comprehensive view of opportunities and existing customers that support business development and customer retention, including the development of reporting capabilities.
• Manage the business planning cycle, develop and maintain timetable for key operational activities and lead/support their delivery.
• Provide the business with timely internal MI re
· Keen attention to detail
· Analytical mind-set.
· People focused with strong relationship management skills.
· Confident communicator with excellent presentation and communication skills (both written and verbal).
· Focussed on achievements, structured in approach, good at prioritising and well organised.
· A positive ‘can do’ approach to tasks.
· Inquisitive and proactive, with the ability to probe and challenge existing processes and propose new ideas / changes.
· Able to work collaboratively with others and an excellent team player.
· Excellent organisational skills, with ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
· Can work on own initiative.
· Holds a degree or an equivalent qualification.
· Experience managing separation or migration activities
· Experience professionalising business processes.
· Ability to articulate complex ideas in a concise manner.
· Competent Excel user proficient at using this for analysis and reporting purposes.
· Competent PowerPoint user.
· Understands how operational risk data underpins good operational risk management.
· Hands on project management experience with the ability to oversee a pipeline of projects