Paid Digital Acquisition Consultant - 6 Month Fixed Term Contract
Description Position at WorldFirst
We're looking for data driven Paid Digital Acquisition Consultant to join our team. You'll implement, develop and lead strategies that lead to the generation of new leads and consumers through online and offline marketing campaigns. In this competitive FinTech market we are looking for a hungry individual keen to make their mark. You will have access to world class data, a market leading product and the remit to craft and grow a brand new Paid Digital Acquisition team to best deliver sustainable paid media growth for WorldFirst. You have experience in delivering strong paid media growth, unifying cross-functional teams, and growing a paid media performance program from the ground up.
You will be very much in tune with technology, technological advancements, current affairs and ensure that the whole paid media performance team is up to date for production of relevant and relatable content .
We're looking for someone who can own paid digital channels within WorldFirst, and use data to improve our campaigns over time. You should be fascinated by ad platforms, targeting mechanisms, and execution testing. A solid working knowledge of Social Media ad platforms, Paid Search marketing, and retargeting techniques is a must to get started. Once you've built up some campaigns that work, we'll be looking to expand them rapidly, so it's important you can run high level strategy and analysis to determine how to continue optimizing ROI.
You'll be responsible for the business's day-to-day tactical and strategic operations and also support of sales and marketing analytics in order to drive performance improvements.
As the successful candidate, you will be focused on
- Developing a robust measurement strategy to ensure full end-to-end ROI is reported across all paid channels
- Growing our in-house affiliate program into a sizeable part of the paid media strategy.
- Working on In-house PPC management, contributing to strategy and ability to implementing campaigns to drive online conversion
- Managing PPC campaigns, from set up, optimisation to analysis and reporting
- Experimenting with new channels, tactics and methods to drive new paid audiences and conversions
- Online targeting, ensuring efficient use of budget and achievement of KPIs
- Analyse data across campaign performance and data interpretation to identify trends and growth opportunities
- Suggest new structures and systems to improve reporting and analysis
Who we are:
- As the successful candidate you will be as comfortable in the boardroom as you are rolling up your sleeves and working with the editorial and development teams.
- You are obsessed with data, attribution and tracking.
- Experienced in PPC management
- Experienced with ad networks across desktop and mobile platforms
- Experienced with automated bid management platforms
- Experience in quantitative analysis with excellent numeracy skills using Google Analytics or other analytic tools
- Deep understanding the metrics and data from campaigns and how to react and improve campaigns
- Good creative knowledge and an understanding of how to use customer journeys to optimise campaigns
- Excellent at working to a tight schedule and delivering to deadlines
- Ability to create engaging content for social paid advertising
- Process Driven, with an ability to deliver actionable analysis reports
- Ability to work in a team and along with cross functional team
WorldFirst is an innovative global payment platform, helping businesses and people prosper by making the movement of money around the world faster, easier, safer and cheaper. Dedicated to driving pioneering technology, our growth is driven by our product development and international expansion, enabling us to power the next generation of global businesses.
Since our inception in 2004, we have been setting a new standard for the foreign exchange market and have transferred more than $70bn to date. Our diverse team of 650 specialist individuals span across 8 global offices, helping over 250,000 customers worldwide receive outstanding product offerings alongside dedicated award-winning customer service
Our mission to build the world's best financial services platform for international commerce accelerated upon joining the Ant Financial Services Group. Ant supports over 1.2 billion customers and is dedicated to using technological infrastructure to provide inclusive financial services to individuals as well as small and micro businesses. Together, we believe financial services should be simple and we share Ant's vision of "bringing the world equal opportunities". Becoming an Ant Financial company allows us to leverage one of the largest global commerce ecosystems with a platform for long-term growth across our key markets.