Description Right now, we're looking for a Penetration Tester to join our team. You must be based in the UK/ looking to relocate to the UK in order to apply.
If you have experience with mobile security, web application security, and cloud security we would love to hear from you!
We are looking for security professionals who think outside of the box, and break their way into it. You'll help test the security of our systems and products, and have a hand in designing and developing innovation solutions, to complex problems. Like a lot of technology companies, we are mostly working remotely at Starling and we think we will be for a while to come. We're open to applications from across the UK but our preference is that you're located within a commutable distance to either our London or Southampton office, so that when we're able to see each other and collaborate in person again, we're ready to go! Responsibilities
- Scoping and performing of mobile, application, cloud and infrastructure penetration testing against Starling systems and products
- Helping our engineers to bake in security from the ground up in their design decisions
- Scoping and execution of Red Teaming activities
- Review of third-party technical security controls for companies working with Starling systems
- Review, analysis and reporting of external threats relevant to Starling systems
- Review and analysis of technical solutions to identify appropriate security controls
- Experience testing in an agile SDLC environment
- CREST, OSCP or similar industry pentest qualification
- Experience testing systems in cloud and or container environments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team player, with can do attitude
- 33 days holiday (including public hols). You'll also get your birthday on us
- 16 hours paid volunteering time a year
- Private Medical Insurance with VitalityHealth
- Contributory pension scheme
- We have many varied social groups set up and run by our employees - ForTheWin (a gaming group), Starling FC, book club and many more!
- Discounts on cinema tickets, restaurants, shopping and train tickets via a Perkbox membership
- Access to 'salary sacrifice' benefits such as Cycle to Work scheme
- Gym membership options
- Full details are available on our careers site
Starling is a leading digital bank on a mission to disrupt the banking industry.
Since our launch in 2014, we've surpassed one million accounts. Our total deposits, meanwhile, have topped £2 billion over the same period. We're a fully licensed UK bank, and we have the culture and spirit of a fast-moving, disruptive technology company. We've won the Best British Bank award three years running, and now employ almost 1000 people across our London, Southampton, Cardiff & Dublin offices.
Starling Bank is an equal opportunity employer, and we're proud of our ongoing efforts to foster diversity & inclusion in the workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Starling Bank are considered without regard to race, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
By submitting your application, you agree that Starling Bank may collect your personal data for recruiting and related purposes. Our Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, its purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over our use of your personal information.