- London, England, Großbritannien
- Befristete Anstellung, Vollzeit
- Emagine Consulting
- 19 Feb 18 2018-02-19
We have an exciting opportunity for a well-rounded, Performance Lead to join a Global Investment Bank the UK
- More than 10 years overall Performance testing experience
- Good experience in creating and Performance Test Strategy and Approach with senior stakeholders
- Experience in identification of appropriate tools and proof of concept
- Experience in creating Performance framework
- Experience with analysis of Nonfunctional requirements from performance and security perspective for agile and non-agile projects.
- Hands on experience in performance test case design and analysis of results at different levels (component/service, integration, end to end/user scenarios), security testing and other types on nonfunctional testing
- Hands on experience with Environment mapping of performance testing environment against production, Hands on experience with Diagnostics processes and tool such as Dynatrace, AppDynamics in non-production environment to diagnose performance bottlenecks early during delivery life cycle.
- Hands on experience developing production work load models and coordinate test environments scaled to run ‘close to prod’ performance tests, Hands on expertise in a variety of performance test frameworks/tools (e.g., HP LoadRunner, JMeter, etc.), monitoring tools (e.g., Dynatrace) and script development using scripting languages (e.g., Perl, Python, Bash, etc.)
- Hands-on programming experience (e.g., Java, C, SQL DB querying) and source configuration tools (GIT, SVN, MKS, etc.),Experience in a QA/test environment with a focus on technical, performance testing in a variety of environments (distributed, cloud and mainframe, business workflows and services/APIs, databases)
- Good track record of handling large projects/programmes with multiple systems
- Good experience in performance scope identification, test estimation, test planning, developing test scenarios, test data, scripts, test management, test reporting and exit criteria
- Experience in analyzing test results to expose potential performance issues, ensure every layer of the architecture is instrumented to assist in identifying root cause of performance issues
- Good communication and stakeholder management skills
- Good knowledge and hands on experience working with ALM
What you’ll get in return:
- A commitment to an accelerated: career pathway, development and learning.
- A start-up mentality within an established brand.
- Excellent salary, bonuses and un-capped commission structure that is actually achievable.
- An exceptional benefits package.
- Recognition Programmes.
- Diverse, global environment.
- Socially responsible environment and volunteering opportunities