- Excellent Salary + Package
- London, England, Großbritannien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- McGregor Boyall
Perm Support Engineer / Global e-commerce / JVM/ C.London
Perm Support Engineer/ Global e-commerce company/ JVM/ Excellent Salary - Central London
A global e-commerce firm is looking for an individual to fill the role of an Support Engineer, to take responsibility for the support of the company platform, investigation of issues raised by customers and for 1st and 2nd line support of the company network.
This role is a great opportunity to join a technical and proactive team, while offering a challenge for the successful candidate who can perform the following:
- Act as the sole point of contact for technical calls related to the company's products and services.
- Assurance that all production services provided remain operational and continuously meet SLA's.
- Research, resolve and respond to complex customer issues across all products
- The resolution of all support requests at 1st or 2nd line levels.
- Ensure support requests of all sizes are ticketed, progress updates provided to the ticket and customer and take part in handovers to other teams.
- Commercial experience in supporting critical technical services to a 2nd or 3rd line level.
- Extensive experience in at least one JVM-based language (Java, Kotlin)
- Experience in scripting languages such as Bash, Python, Perl
- Understanding of Linux/ Windows and how to investigate software malfunctions on these OS's.
- Basic networking investigation skills.
Please apply for more information about this role.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.