- London, England, Großbritannien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Société Générale - UK
- 13 Feb 18 2018-02-13
Societe Generale is one of the largest financial services groups in Europe and has been serving the needs of its clients in the UK for more than 100 years through a range of businesses: corporate and investment banking to private banking, asset management, and securities services, as well as specialised financial services including vehicle and equipment finance.
People join for the impact they can have on us. They stay for the impact we have on them. A flatter structure offers visibility and exposure beyond that of our competitors, so you know our names, and we know yours. It's personable, human, and inspires success through passion. By encouraging open mindedness and a willingness to share ideas, we have adapted to market changes and thrived through innovation. Bringing words like “hard work” and “dedication” together with “community” and “respect” has enabled us to work collaboratively and build our future together. We call this Team Spirit and it's what makes us different. It's what makes you different.
Our commercial strategy focuses on three main areas:
* Ensure growth through our key client segments: KCS (Key Client Segment), FIM (Financial Intermediaries), Core Segment, International and Privilege teams;
* Tighten our global sales management, notably by combining our indicators by entity and by private banker (AuM, NNMA, NBI, GOI);
* Anchor our risk culture, conduct, Customer Excellence and the Group values described in the Leadership Model in our sales force on a daily basis.
Summary of the key purpose of the role:
* To provide proactive administration, meeting and secretarial support
* To provide efficient diary management and coordination services
* To communicate effectively at all levels
* Provide secretarial and administrative support to their team as required.
* Manage diary commitments including booking internal meeting rooms and external lunches/evening dinners
* Act as ‘gate-keeper' to the line manager, fielding calls and emails to ensure line manager's time is managed as effectively as possible
* Administration - Take telephone calls, enquiries and requests, sort/coordinate in coming post, emails handling or referring as appropriate, writing letters and correspondence
* Meeting management – drafting meeting agenda's, sending out documents in advance of the meeting, room booking, organising refreshments/catering as required, ensuring effective stakeholder communications if there are any changes to the meeting. Ensure the managers are well prepared for the meetings, printing off any documents in advance of the meeting as required.
* Meeting Follow up – take meeting minutes and action points as required, communicating the action points to stakeholders and following up action points
* Support the new joiner process and arrange for visitor passes and access etc.
* Arrange travel and accommodation for the team as required
* Process all expenses incurred
* Provide support and input to team related projects relevant to the division .
* Prepare board and meeting packs as required for line manager Teamwork:
* Work within relevant team to ensure managers are supported
* Work across teams to prevent duplication of effort Business/Market Knowledge:
* Develop and sustain a broad technical knowledge across a wide range of products and services of the Private Bank
* Maintain excellent professional standards through appropriate training and development and keep up to date with developments in the market place Internal Control:
* Maintain full, accurate files/notes of all meetings/calls/conversations using KH core systems to store Regulatory:
* Perform all duties in accordance with the principles outlined in the SGPBH Code of Conduct, as well as the policies and procedures relevant to your responsibilities, to ensure that you adhere to a culture that treats clients fairly and focuses on the long term sustainability of client relationships;
* Fully respect SG Policies and Procedures defined locally, at PRIV and at Group Level, in order to control operational risks
Respect of local SG procedures and relevant regulations
* Individual contributor competencies as defined in the SG Leadership Model
* High degree of integrity, discretion, confidentiality and diplomacy
* Pro-active and able to work on own initiative
* Strong interpersonal skills and excellent communicator, written and verbally
* Strong stakeholder management skills at all levels
* Ability to effectively communicate at a senior management level
* Planning and organisations skills
* Professionalism and enterprise
* Knowledge of business standards, processes, policies and procedures
* Team spirit and collaboration
* Ability to take meeting minutes and follow up action points
* Strong attention to detail
* Advanced MS office skills in word, excel, PowerPoint
* Previous experience in an assistant role
* Relevant PA qualifications
* BA degree – desirable but not essential
French – desirable but not essential