Our client is a prestigious name in global investment management. Due to increased workload, they are now looking to recruit a Portfolio Guideline Monitoring Analyst to join their Portfolio Services team.
The Portfolio Guideline Monitoring Analyst will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Providing the investment teams with the data, controls and support necessary to ensure that their investment intent is compliant with regulatory requirements
- Reviewing investment management agreements and evaluating client guidelines
- Maintaining the guideline monitoring system
- Providing pre-trade and post-trade guideline support for investors
- Developing a deep understanding of guideline strategies relative to client guidelines and regulatory requirements
The Portfolio Guideline Monitoring Analyst will meet the following criteria:
- Knowledge of all investment products, including equities and fixed income
- Prior experience working with investment guidelines or in a compliance monitoring role
- 2-5 years’ experience in a monitoring role within the investment management sector
- Highly organised with a meticulous eye for detail
The is an excellent opportunity for compliance or monitoring candidates with a work history within the Investment Management sector to join a high performing team at a leading investment management house.
Please do not apply without any prior experience within investment management.
If you believe your background meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.