Portfolio Manager, Multi-Family Office
Fluent in English Redstone Private Banking Search are leaders in the global provision of search solutions for the international private banking and wealth management markets. With coverage of a wide variety of Private Banks, Boutiques, Family Offices, Wealth Managers, Fund Managers and Investment Houses, Redstone Private Banking can offer tailored search solutions in a changing industry.
Redstone Private Banking Search are partnered with a 'start-up' Multi-Family Office in London who will be fully functional by January 2021. The MFO has been founded by two Senior Business Partners who have over thirty-five years of experience between them in the Private Wealth space. The duo are targeting UK resident U/HNW Individuals and their Families in their new strategic venture and are looking for a Senior Portfolio to join them. You will be working along a senior relationship manager and will have an analyst to support you. Key Responsibilities / Tasks
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Support the Senior Relationship Manager in offering a high level of client service and Portfolio Management to U/HNW Individuals and Families who are predominantly from the EMEA (European, Middle Eastern or African) region.
- Attend meetings with the Relationship Manager and directly counsel the clients with the aim of building strong and meaningful relationships.
- Understand exactly the client's long-term goals and risk appetite and evaluate the market trends to offer insightful and holistic investment solutions to strengthen each portfolio. You should have the client's best interest in mind in line with the personal nature of a family office as opposed to pure revenue generation.
- Daily management of investment portfolios across both advisory and discretionary mandates, offering a range of vanilla / structured products and alternative investments with a strong knowledge of leverage and commercial real estate.
- Experience in a high-pressure position, managing the portfolios of families as well as single individuals. You will be working in a small team so the ability to multi-task will be critical.
- High levels of communication and organisation. The ability to explain complex and long-term investment strategies to UHNW clients in a clear and personable manner is key.
- 10 years' experience and RDR Level 4 required
- Position based in London