Writing the future. Together. Avaloq is a value driven, fast-paced financial technology and services company and we are committed to developing the banking solutions of tomorrow.
By joining Avaloq, you’ll become a key part of our effort to power the digital transformation of the financial services industry. Our ambition is big and bold – to provide full end-to-end digital solutions by combining our leading efficiency with a flexible, responsible digital user experience.
Headquartered in Zurich, Avaloq has over 2,000 employees globally.
Avaloq UK is now recruiting for an experienced senior Pre-Sales Manager to join the Sales team at a time of exciting growth and expansion in the UK.
The successful Pre-Sales Manager will support the Sales Director and wider team in acquiring new Avaloq customers or upselling at existing customers by understanding their needs, analysing and providing competitive solutions and defining sales messages, USP's etc.
What you will do
- Prepare and hold well-researched presentations and general or subject-focused system demonstrations
- In the context of RFI (Request for Information) and RFP (Request for Proposal) Process, support the Sales Executive / Manager in answering the different functional and technical questions and in shaping the Solution.
- Coordinate with other stakeholders (e.g. Delivery)
- Plan and coordinate sales-oriented workshops series to efficiently demonstrate our software modules to customers during the selection processes
- Be responsible for the Identification of gaps
and gap analysis during the Sales process: i.e. Workshop planning, staffing of the relevant experts, handling logistics questions, agenda and minutes of meetings, tracking of gaps
- Develop Sales documentation in assigned subject areas
- Analyse the country (market)-specific banking system requirements, provide input for Demo System use cases and plan / coordinate functional adaptations (e.g. Accounting/Legal Reporting, Market interfaces to Stock Exchange systems etc.)
- Leverage on extended knowledge gained on Avaloq Banking Suite, to provide ad-hoc consultancy to customers with the aim of enabling future business
- Represent Avaloq at market exhibitions and participate in other Sales & Marketing events in the country/area
- Lead or contribute to feasability studies or Proof-of-concept projects during the final phases of a Sales project
What you need
- Extensive experience within Pre-Sales, with experience gained within a vendor and/or wealth management / private banking environment
- Experience of selling Deployed, SaaS and BPaaS solutions
- Understanding of Avaloq Banking Suite (ABS) and related customisation/parameterisation concepts - or capability/willingness to learn
- Excellent presentation skills - delivers with passion, energy and gravitas
- Strong communication skills, with excellent English
- Well-developed networking and influencing skills, which can be applied internally/externally and globally/locally
What we will offer you
We offer competitive base salaries and a benefits package with private health and dental care as well as a generous pension. If you go the extra mile, you might be entitled to an extraordinary achievement reward. Depending on the performance in the respective year, Avaloq aims to share the success with all employees by paying out so called Success Share Units.
In addition we also offer an annual personal training budget, modern and open-plan offices and a sociable, relaxed and friendly office culture with regular themed social events, sports and fitness clubs.
Place of work
We’re waiting to hear from you
Avaloq United Kingdom
David Battles, Talent Acquisition Partner EMEA
Please only apply online.
Note to Agencies: All unsolicited résumés will be considered direct applicants and no referral fee will be acknowledged.