Pricing quant - Fixed Income - Exceptional Compensation
- London, England, Großbritannien London England GB
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Jove International
- 20 Aug 18 2018-08-20
My client is one of the most highly reputable investment banks on the street and is looking for an exceptional pricing quant to join one of the fastest growing teams in the business. Exceptional compensation packages
My client is looking to hire an exceptional pricing quant with between 0-4 years experience. As a quant working for the Fixed Income division you will have a direct impact from day one, where you will be inventing the next generation of pricing models for the business. You will be situated in a small, nimble but highly collaborative team working closely with different sides of the business, including IRP traders.
The team works with sophistacted mathematics and models while building infrastructure to price and manage risk on cash and derivative transactions. You will also work on implementing new ideas in code in an efficient and scalable way, in order to contribute to shared global platforms. You will be find yourself surrounded by some of the most talented and smartest quants in the industry.
My client is open to a wide range of different backgrounds and candidates who are driven, commited and technically exceptional.
Desired skills and experience
- Quantitative background in engineering, applied mathematics, physics, or other relevant field.
- Advanced coding skills – C++/Python preferable
- Strong software development skills
- Experience working on a shared code base is preferred
- Prior experience working with financial market data is preferred but not required.
If interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered