Private Wealth Management - Advisory & Solutions Team Developer
- London, England, Großbritannien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Goldman Sachs International
- 18 Okt 18
See job description for details
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB WHAT WE DO
At Goldman Sachs, our Engineers don't just make things - we make things possible. Change the world by connecting people and capital with ideas. Solve the most challenging and pressing engineering problems for our clients. Join our engineering teams that build massively scalable software and systems, architect low latency infrastructure solutions, proactively guard against cyber threats, and leverage machine learning alongside financial engineering to continuously turn data into action. Create new businesses, transform finance, and explore a world of opportunity at the speed of markets.
Engineering, which is comprised of our Technology Division and global strategists groups, is at the critical center of our business, and our dynamic environment requires innovative strategic thinking and immediate, real solutions. Want to push the limit of digital possibilities? Start here.
WHO WE LOOK FOR
Goldman Sachs Engineers are innovators and problem-solvers, building solutions in risk management, big data, mobile and more. We look for creative collaborators who evolve, adapt to change and thrive in a fast-paced global environment.
The Private Wealth Management (PWM) business provides end to end Investment Management services and advice across a large range of asset classes for high net worth individuals. PWM leverages a global technology platform offering, an integrated suite of tools, and applications to onboard clients. Our software helps realize a client's goals and objectives, develops and implements an integrated wealth management plan and delivers first-class client service.
The Private Wealth Management Group (PWM) within GS develops and manages relationships with wealthy individuals and family groups, advising them on ways in which to build and protect their financial assets through equity, fixed income, and alternative investments and other financial instruments. We work closely with our Private Wealth Advisory, Traders and Portfolio Management business partners to streamline business workflows and drive growth.
The successful candidate will develop the next-generation suite of tools across all functions performed by Private Wealth Advisors to provide industry-leading advice, customized offerings and differentiated recommendations for both Private Wealth Advisory and Transactional clients, helping them take advantage of market opportunities and manage a broad spectrum of risk.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- The successful candidate will collaborate with Private Wealth Advisors, Traders, Portfolio Managers and other teams at the firm to understand Private Wealth client needs and manage their portfolios more effectively and efficiently
- Propose, design, and implement software solutions to enhance our client services and capture new opportunities
- Develop client and desk-facing applications using web frameworks (e.g. Angular, React JS)
- Build scalable financial services using the latest server-side technologies
- Research and develop on new data platforms (e.g. MongoDB, HDFS, Spark)
- Exposure to new and exciting technologies applied in a thoughtful and commercial manner
- Work in challenging yet fulfilling environment which gives opportunity to work on critical projects to uplift systems
- Strong team working and communication skills are essential to manage the business interaction and the global nature of projects.
- A passion for application development best practices, TDD and clean code are a must.
- As the successful candidate will work across the stack, a technology agnostic approach is vital.
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Â© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.