- London, England, Großbritannien
- Befristete Anstellung, Vollzeit
- Aston Carter Ltd
- 19 Feb 18 2018-02-19
My client, a leading financial organisation are looking for an executive business controller to join the team.
Knowledge & Skills Required
• A detailed understanding of Rates Products including swaps, bonds, IR Options, futures, FRA’s etc.
• Ability to work in a time-pressured and dynamic environment with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
• Strong interpersonal skills and relationship management for dealing with people at all levels, across all disciplines.
• High level of desire with the ability to follow up and resolve issues.
- Numerical Background.
• Industry experience within financial markets
• Understanding of derivatives pricing, P&L calculation and valuation variables
. • Ability to multi-task: working on several projects and delivering results consistently
. • Capacity to innovate and improve upon the effectiveness, efficiency and scalability of the existing processes.
• CIMA, ACA or CFA.