City Elite Recruitment are delighted to be working with the global leading provider and supplier, within the Energy & Commodity space, to help them seek a Product Control Analyst. This role focuses on the preparation and production daily P&L reporting of the groups hedging activity.
- Responsibility for the preparation and production of the daily P&L reporting process for all hedging activities and timely provision of monthly KPIs.
- Daily broker reconciliation and checks.
- Close liaison with hedging desk traders.
- Help to implement process and system improvements.
- Responsibility for the OTC client derivative trades.
- Daily credit reporting, cash margining, mtm statements to customers, confirmation of trades, monthly settlements, and invoicing.
- Assisting with the month end close process.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 2-3 years relevant experience within oil trading.
- Strong understanding of derivatives (especially oil derivatives), risks, and P&L attribution.
- Accounting qualification.
FULL job spec available on request